Jetson TK1 BSP

Andreas Kölbl andreas.koelbl at st.oth-regensburg.de
Tue Apr 11 09:22:07 UTC 2017

I successfully ported RTEMS on the Jetson TK1 board for my
Bachelorthesis. It
includes a GPIO, timercounter clock, a benchmark timer (yes, I wanted to
run the
old tmtests) and a console driver which basically is a national
semiconductor
8250 implementation. Additionally RTEMS can be build to run inside the
jailhouse
hypervisor. Is there any interest from the RTEMS community side to integrate
this BSP or parts of it?
I ask this because the hardware is kind of old and replaced by the new
ARMv8
Jetson TX2. The BSP is not published yet, but will be published on
GitHub in a few
weeks.

-- Andreas