Jetson TK1 BSP

Andreas Kölbl andreas.koelbl at st.oth-regensburg.de
Tue Apr 11 19:15:23 UTC 2017

Am 11.04.2017 um 14:28 schrieb Joel Sherrill:
> Awesome!
>
> Can you separate out the Jailhouse changes, BSP changes and any other
> changes?
Not everything, the Interrupt Controller parses a static list where the
information which interrupts are mapped is located.
This should be fixed using the interrupts provided in the flat device
tree. Is this working already?

> IMO the Jailhouse support is a definite thing we would want to merge.
> If you did any clean up or enhancements that are not TK1 specific,
> then we would likely want to merge those. The TK1 BSP is the specific
> piece that needs discussion.
>
> Can I still but a TK1? How similar is it to followup models?
Yes, Nvidia has a list of vendors on their website [1]. Follow up models
are completely different as they use the ARMv8 architecture which is 64
bit and currently not supported by RTEMS.

> Do you know of a simulator or is real hw the only testing option?
I guess QEMU will work but I haven't make it working yet.

> I am certainly pro merging it if you will be the point person for
> maintaining​ and testing it. :)
Sure :)

--Andreas