GSoC Mentors / Projects of Interest

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Feb 7 00:06:36 UTC 2017

On 07/02/2017 10:52, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> I would prefer to try to keep the open projects separated by their
> topic areas (using the component field) to maintain some organization
> of the open projects page.

Nice.

> I have made a small change to add a
> sub-heading to reflect this. Each topic area (component) will need a
> separate query to generate.

Will the Component field be flexible enough for our projects? I suppose
we can mix keywords and components if we hit a case we cannot separate.

FYI have updated https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2898 and it would be
good if all existing tickets could be updated. The changes are:

- Use `[[PageOutline(1-5, Contents, inline)]]` and not the TOC macro
because the TOC macro only uses pages and the PageOutline macro works
within tickets. The TOC references are to pages we are not maintaining
any more.

- Change from marked headings to real headings.

Chris

ps: This is a really nice way to manage our projects. Well done and
thanks to all for making this change happen.