Help

aditya upadhyay aadit0402 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:07:55 UTC 2017

Hello Developers,
I am new in Open Source and willing to contribute.I have seen these
projects in " Embedded with RTEMS " page like Condition Variables, POSIX
Compliance,Update the RTEMS TCP/IP Stack.I have build the tool chain for
SPARC Instruction Simulator (SIS) BSP and modified the Hello World command
as described in the "GSOC Getting Started" page.Please point me to the
document for the above projects so that i can start contributing. Please
tell me the status of these projects and which of the above projects are
still open and feasible for a beginner according to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Upadhyay
Master Of Technology,
Dept. of Computer Science & Engg.,
Indian Institute of Technology(ISM), Dhanbad
Email id: aadit4194 at gmail.com