Regarding Open Project

pravin soni vickysoni4us at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 08:11:52 UTC 2017

Hello Developers,

This is Pravin Soni, new in open source, working at KRACKIN Technologies. I
am
willing to contribute in RTEMS. For a beginner, can you please suggest
me some open and unmentioned projects or tickets according to you. I
have seen rtems wiki page and i have gone through the quick start page and
trying to setup environment for SPARS BSP. I also heard about "Electra"
from one of my
friend (Aditya Upadhyay) he is working for rtems posix compliance. I am
having idea about C,C++,Python,Shell Script.

Any help from you will be give me chance to take a step in RTEMS.

Thanks & Regards

Pravin Soni