Can't enable a dummy clock driver

Denis Obrezkov denisobrezkov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 19:01:51 UTC 2017

Hello, I am trying to enable a dummy clock driver.
I did as Joel suggested like in v850sim BSP.
But now I have a problem - the driver isn't initialized properly.
I receive an exception "Illegal instruction" during rtems_io_initialize.
The line with the exception is /cpukit/sapi/src/ioinitialize.c:36:
return callout ? callout(major, minor, argument) : RTEMS_SUCCESSFUL

and "p callout" in gdb returns:
(rtems_device_driver_entry) 0x2040087c <Clock_initialize+34>

What could be the reason for such a behavior?

--
Regards, Denis Obrezkov