rsb only download option

punit vara punitvara at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 15:18:47 UTC 2017

Hi

Is there any way to download packages for rsb and then build locally
rather than downloading while installing rsb ?

If there is no option for only download , I would suggest to provide
something like download all the packages required for rsb and then
developer can install it locally. Last time when I was gsoc student it
used to take around 10-12 hours for building RSB. This idea could be
helpful to students/developers lives in cities where internet
connections are pretty low and still want to contribute to RTEMS
organization.

What do you guys think about this ?

Regards
PV