Common practice of interrupt implementation in RTEMS

Denis Obrezkov denisobrezkov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 14:49:59 UTC 2017

Hello all,
what is the common practice of interrupt implementation in RTEMS?
I wasn't able to find much information in RTEMS BSP manual.

My platform RISC-V has vectored interrupts and exceptions.
A cause of an exception or of an interrupt is always available in 'mcause'
register.
But for interrupts an address of a handlers' table can also be dynamically
provided.
So, what should I do in order to implement interrupt handlers?
What is the consequence of steps when interrupt appears (save stack, make a
routine...)?
Also, what is a good example of a BSP which implements ISR in a proper way?

--
Regards, Denis Obrezkov