Large number of failures on leon3

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.se
Mon Mar 20 11:00:02 UTC 2017

This seems to be a problem with the leon3 bsp, most of the failing tests
work fine on erc32 and leon2. This is regardless of which simulator is
used. Maybe the SMP additions to leon3 breaks something when SMP is
disabled ...? It also goes back in time - I am using git master from
early December 2016 and I see these failures there already ...

Jiri.