Large number of failures on leon3

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.se
Tue Mar 21 10:17:37 UTC 2017

The culprit seems to be the CASA instruction. The leon3 bsp is built to
always need this instruction, regardless if SMP is enabled or not. The
sis simulator does not support CASA at the moment, hence the failures.
The erc32 and leon2 bsp does not use CASA since the hardware does not
support it. If the leon3 bsp is supposed to always require CASA, then it
should be noted in the bsp documentation as not all leon3 hardware
actually supports CASA.

Jiri.