[GSoC 2017] HiFive1 port

Denis Obrezkov denisobrezkov at gmail.com
Fri May 19 18:11:16 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I have some news about my HiFive1 GSoC project.
First of all, people from SiFive1 were very kind and sent me two samples of
their
HiFive1 for free. The estimated date of delivery 23rd of May.
Secondly, I changed a bit my draft proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-_kNXMd7TuNNQ-dvkfRuNWEKNTJIhBZGuxEkcLgXHDc/edit?usp=sharing
But, since I am new to this architecture, the proposal definitely needs a
discussion:
what should be done and due to what dates.

I also has an issue -
I can't see how to change the last version of proposed pdf. Should I
contact GSoC
people in charge or mentors should do something?

Tomorrow I will try to summarize all the required documents on one
wiki-page.

--
Regards, Denis Obrezkov