TMS570LC43x - I quit the project

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu May 25 12:14:48 UTC 2017

Hi Nikolay,

Thank you for letting us know. I hope you will continue to consider
using and improving RTEMS.

I understand why you feel discriminated against. The purpose of the
new stipend structure is to adjust the payments received for students
whose living expenses are much lower/higher than others when paid with
USD, so that all students receive approximately the same compensation
when adjusted for their local economies. This is an attempt to make
the payments more fair, and it was announced at last year's mentor
summit and rolled out for this year's GSoC.

Gedare