rtems-tools build errors after coverage tools patches

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sun May 28 09:28:20 UTC 2017

The namespace rld is the RTEMS loader. The type rld::strings is
defined in rld.h.  This is a case where either grep or a tool like
cscope is very handy. :)

$ grep strings *.h

rld.h:  typedef std::vector < std::string > strings;

The question is whether the file includes rld.h or not. And whether the
code you are modifying has the include path to see that file.

The code and waf infrastructure has progressed since the patches you
are starting with so expect some breakage, build system changes, etc..

That should be enough to find the issue but Chris may have more
insight when he is awake.

--joel