rtems-test runtime errors qemu.cfg

Cillian O'Donnell cpodonnell8 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 20:50:33 UTC 2017

Hi Tanu,

Thanks for the help, I had been grepping through the files and backtracking
through the definitions. I was just wondering was there a quick way to just
print it out that I didn't know about.

I also couldn't find the recipe for the bsp but the previous work I'm
continuing on from worked for pc386 and leon2, the command I'm using is the
standard command with an extra --coverage flag thats added in the work I'm
continuing, it definitely worked in 2015.

$HOME/development/rtems/test/rtems-tools/tester/rtems-test --rtems-bsp=pc386 \
--log=log_pc386 --coverage \
--rtems-tools=$HOME/development/rtems/4.12 \
$HOME/development/rtems/pc386/i386-rtems4.12/c/pc386/testsuites/