RTEMS Tier Allocations.

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Nov 7 15:01:17 UTC 2017

On Nov 7, 2017 8:57 AM, "Chris Johns" <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:

On 7/11/17 6:01 pm, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 06/11/17 23:03, Chris Johns wrote:
>> $ cat ~/.mailrc | grep chrisj
>> setfrom=chrisj at rtems.org
>>

> With the sudo, I have to add this file to the root user.

Yes this is correct. There is the `MAILRC` environment var which can point
to a
.mailrc but this is also fragile.

I will fix the --mail-to bug and I will also add macro support so these
values
can be set in the user config file under a `global` section.

> Would it be possible to
> simply generate a raw mail file which can be sent later via an e-mail
client?
> Some test machines may be not connected to the internet for example.

Yes, this is a great idea. It should be is easy to add.

I mentioned earlier that GCC has a tool in contrib/ to send test results.
It has been around a long time and should be a good place to look for use
cases.

I recall the key behaviors are to run and get results, send email, and
resend email.

--joel