RTEMS Tier Allocations.

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Nov 7 14:57:30 UTC 2017

On 7/11/17 6:01 pm, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 06/11/17 23:03, Chris Johns wrote:
>> $ cat ~/.mailrc | grep chrisj
>> setfrom=chrisj at rtems.org
>>

> With the sudo, I have to add this file to the root user.

Yes this is correct. There is the `MAILRC` environment var which can point to a
.mailrc but this is also fragile.

I will fix the --mail-to bug and I will also add macro support so these values
can be set in the user config file under a `global` section.

> Would it be possible to
> simply generate a raw mail file which can be sent later via an e-mail client?
> Some test machines may be not connected to the internet for example.

Yes, this is a great idea. It should be is easy to add.