parallel make failure?

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sat Nov 25 22:02:48 UTC 2017

On 23/11/17 9:33 pm, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> bsps/include
> bsps/$arch/include
> bsps/$arch/$bsp/include
> cpukit/include
> cpukit/libnetworking/include
> cpukit/score/cpu/$arch/include

This is looking sensible but I am not sure how to handle the install phase.

Do we have per ARCH and/or BSP makefile .in files that list the headers for that
ARCH or BSP in that part of the tree and we have the Makefile.am subst to
include the specific file, for example `include @RTEMS_CPU@/@RTEMS_BSP at .am? We
cannot use .am files because the subst is during configure and not during
bootstrap. If we did this would we have these file generated by the contents of
the directory, that is all headers are installed?

I just hope we do not fall into an Automake hole here.