[GR712 - LEON3] Spacewire Interrupts with RTEMS

Yannick SARTHOU yannick.sarthou at erems.fr
Thu Sep 21 16:04:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am running RTEMS 4.10 on a LEON3 processor.

Has anyone succeeded in making interruptions with SPW up and running ?

Because I am quite stuck there, the example in RTEMS (rtems_irq.c) is
not designed for LEON3 and in the drivers documentation given by
Gaisler, they say that we can connect a virtual interrupt to a spw node,
this virtual interrupt can be connected to a gpio that will fire the
interrupt but it is really a mess and there is no example given...

Thank you in advance for any tips !

Best regards,

Yannick.

--