error while running rtems-test with coverage

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 17:18:07 UTC 2018

sure

#
# RTEMS Tools Project (http://www.rtems.org/)
# Copyright 2010-2014 Chris Johns (chrisj at rtems.org)
# All rights reserved.
#
# This file is part of the RTEMS Tools package in 'rtems-tools'.
#
# Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
# modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
met:
#
# 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
# this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
#
# 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice,
# this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
# and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
#
# THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS
IS"
# AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
# IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
# ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
# LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
# CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
# SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
# INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
# CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
# ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
# POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
#

#
# QEMU
#
# Use a qemu command to run the executable in the qemu simulator.
#

%include %{_configdir}/base.cfg
%include %{_configdir}/checks.cfg

#
# Console.
#
%define console_stdio
%include %{_configdir}/console.cfg

#
# RTEMS version
#
%include %{_rtdir}/rtems/version.cfg

#
# Qemu common option patterns.
#
#%define qemu_opts_base   -no-reboot -monitor none -serial stdio -nographic
#%define qemu_opts_base   -no-reboot -serial null -serial mon:stdio
-nographic
%define qemu_opts_base  -no-reboot -monitor null -serial stdio -nographic
%define qemu_opts_no_net -net none
#
# Qemu executable
#
%ifn %{defined bsp_qemu_opts}
 %define bsp_qemu_opts %{nil}
%endif
%define qemu_cmd  qemu-system-%{bsp_arch}
%define qemu_opts %{bsp_qemu_opts}

#
# Executable
#
%execute %{qemu_cmd} %{qemu_opts} -kernel %{test_executable}

-- vijay