error while running rtems-test with coverage

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:18:49 UTC 2018

I got the rtems-test running

I found that get_item_names(section, err) in configuration.py  was
returning an empty list to the
item_names in load(bsp,opts) for config.py this was giving out the error
mandatory item not found .

I have attached the patch file .

current status :
rtems-test is running without coverage

running coverage gives the following error :

RTEMS Testing - Tester, 5 (092c569e81ae)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/lunatic/development/rtems/rtems-tools/tester/rtems-test",
line 40, in <module>
    rt.test.run()
  File "/home/lunatic/development/rtems/rtems-tools/tester/rt/test.py",
line 310, in run
    coverage = coverage_get_obj(opts, path_to_builddir[1])
  File "/home/lunatic/development/rtems/rtems-tools/tester/rt/test.py",
line 230, in coverage_get_obj
    coverage_obj = coverage.coverage_run(opts.defaults, path_to_builddir)
  File "/home/lunatic/development/rtems/rtems-tools/tester/rt/coverage.py",
line 335, in __init__
    self.report_format = self.config_map['report_format'][2]
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Thanks

-- vijay