error while running rtems-test with coverage

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Apr 4 11:13:57 UTC 2018

On 4/4/18 8:18 pm, Vijay Kumar Banerjee wrote:
> I got the rtems-test running
>
> I found that get_item_names(section, err) in configuration.py  was returning an
> empty list to the
> item_names in load(bsp,opts) for config.py this was giving out the error
> mandatory item not found .
>
> I have attached the patch file .

The patch changes the functionality from interpolated to not interpolated and
that may break other dependent code. Interpolated is desirable for this tool kit
module. Please review:

https://git.rtems.org/rtems-tools/tree/rtemstoolkit/configuration.py#n79

This builds on the basic interpolation in python 3 for 2.7 so the module is
consistent.

Can you handle an empty list where the call is made?