error while running rtems-test with coverage

Cillian O'Donnell cpodonnell8 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 20:15:07 UTC 2018

Switch one of these lines out in qemu.cfg.

#%define qemu_opts_base -no-reboot -monitor none -serial stdio -nographic
#%define qemu_opts_base -no-reboot -serial null -serial mon:stdio -nographic
%define qemu_opts_base -no-reboot -monitor null -serial stdio -nographic

Just comment out the one that's being used and uncomment one of the others.
It should cause a complaint when the tests are run and the qemu cmd should
show up in the log so we can take a look at it.