bsp-builder Mystery Failures

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Aug 21 14:24:04 UTC 2018

Hi

Ignoring the epiphany failures (it shouldn't even attempt to
build networking but I can't seem to find the .ini syntax to address
that), the following results

https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/build/2018-August/000903.html

have some failures I don't seem to be able to reproduce by
hand. For example, number 9 is one of the set for SPARC BSPs.

 9 smp-debug sparc/gr712rc build:
      configure: /home/joel/rtems-work/rtems/configure --target=sparc-\
      rtems5 --enable-rtemsbsp=gr712rc --prefix=/home/joel/rtems-work/bsps\
      --enable-rtems-debug --enable-smp
     error: bsps/sparc/shared/start/start.S:313 Error: Unknown opcode:
            `mv'

I can't reproduce that by hand. I also tried an m32c failure but couldn't
reproduce it either.

Help is appreciated.

--joel