Version of FreeBSD for libbsd

Christian Mauderer list at c-mauderer.de
Sun Aug 5 13:59:19 UTC 2018

Am 03.08.2018 um 19:30 schrieb Joel Sherrill:
> Hi
>
> libbsd.txt says this is based on FreeBSD 9.2 but I thought it
> had been updated past that.
>
> Also how could I have figured this out otherwise?
>
> If it matters, there are also man pages references to FreeBSD 9.2.
>
> And is the Changes up to date? It has a date of 2017?
>
> Thanks.
>

> --joel

Hello Joel,

since we have a single release for all sources since about one year, the
simplest method to find out which release is used is to take a look at
the freebsd-org submodule. Currently that's revision 642b174da of the
FreeBSD git mirror which is from 2017-04-04.

So it should be something between 11 and 12.

Best regards

Christian