Status of smptests ...?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Dec 11 14:33:09 UTC 2018

The order in which threads are assigned to cores has changed since the
first smp work. It used to be from 0 up, now from the highest core
associated with a scheduler down. If that's the only difference, the screen
is out of date.

Even if the screen is a guide of what to expect in some cases.

How does the smp support in sis switch back and forth between the cores?
Per cycle, instruction, etc. Qemu switches per instruction translation
block as I recall.

--joel