RTEMS Software Engineering Handbook

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Dec 19 12:21:55 UTC 2018

Hello Joel,

we have

RTEMS User Manual
RTEMS Source Builder
RTEMS Classic API Guide
RTEMS BSP and Driver Guide
RTEMS POSIX API Guide
RTEMS POSIX 1003.1 Compliance Guide
RTEMS Filesystem Design Guide
RTEMS Networking User Manual
RTEMS Shell Guide
RTEMS CPU Architecture Supplement
RTEMS Development Environment Guide
RTEMS Eclipse Manual

maybe we should rename all the Manuals into Guides.

I am not sure if the copyright notice of the new RTEMS Software
Engineering Handbook is correct:

     COPYRIGHT (c) 1988 - 2015.
     On-Line Applications Research Corporation (OAR).
     COPYRIGHT (c) 2016-2018.
     RTEMS Foundation, The RTEMS Documentation Project
     License:
     Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public
License
     https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode

I also think that you need a copyright assignment (similar to the FSF
copyright assignment) from the authors/copyright holders/contributors to
the RTEMS Foundation to place something like this into a file:

.. comment SPDX-License-Identifier: CC-BY-SA-4.0

.. COMMENT: COPYRIGHT (c) 2018.
.. COMMENT: RTEMS Foundation, The RTEMS Documentation Project

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de