Contribute to project

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Feb 6 17:25:05 UTC 2018

Hello Abhinav Jain,

It is good that you are studying. Now, you should pursue two paths:
1. Produce some code for RTEMS, perhaps by fixing a bug. A good place
to start is the tickets on the open releases:
https://devel.rtems.org/query?status=assigned&status=accepted&status=reopened&group=status&milestone=4.11.3
https://devel.rtems.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=4.10.3&group=status&order=priority

2. Prepare your project idea. You will want to convert your learning
into a concrete, achievable plan for code that can be implemented in
RTEMS and will be beneficial to someone.

Gedare