GCC 8 PowerPC Argument Changes

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sun Feb 11 17:08:47 UTC 2018

On Feb 11, 2018 11:29 AM, "Peter Dufault" <dufault at hda.com> wrote:

What’s the context where -mno-spe is used?  The last time I followed this
the SPE support in the powerpc target was to be discontinued and a
powerpcspe target was to be introduced.

It is in one of the PowerPC BSP family variants.

I don't know the state of SPE support in GCC but guess I need to ask.

I suppose we just move the arguments to match GCC 8 when the RSB bumps to
that.