RSB valid status check (was: Contribute to project)

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Mon Feb 19 22:43:22 UTC 2018

On 19/02/2018 21:19, Abhinav Jain wrote:
> I have made the changes suggested by you in the code and hopefully, the issue
> will be resolved as if the .git file is not found in the directory, the process
> will not go ahead and hence the wrong git repository will not be changed.

Excellent. Please post for review.

> I request to please guide me whether anything more is to be done in the code or
> should I proceed with a pull request.

I assume you mean a github pull request. RTEMS uses patches sent to this list
for review. The top page of the Wiki has a section called RTEMS Developer
Information and in that section are links to User Git access and submitting
patches. You can also attach the patch to the ticket.