Contribute to project

Christian Mauderer list at c-mauderer.de
Sun Jan 21 10:11:17 UTC 2018

Am 21.01.2018 um 07:21 schrieb Abhinav Jain:
> Sir/Madam
>
> May I get the liberty to bring it to your kind notice that I am second
> year engineering student from Delhi, India. I am pursuing my engineering
> in Instrumentation and Control and for around a year I have been working
> in Linux Kernel Development, I have been writing small drivers and have
> a good knowledge of the operating system. For around 2-3 months, I am
> developing some projects using Raspberry Pi.
>
> In the process, I read about your organization and came to know that you
> are working in a field that interests me a lot and I would like to be a
> part of your projects. I want to be a contributor and will try to give
> best from my side.
>
> I request you to please assign me some task as per my abilities so that
> I can start working on it.
>

> Thanks and Regards
> Abhinav Jain
> Mob: - +91 9717743353

Hello Abhinav Jain,

if you are a student, you could think about participating in GSoC:
Basically it's a program where Google pays students for doing open
source work during the semester break. It's always a great opportunity
for becoming a community member: https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC

Independent whether you are interested in GSoC, you might want to take a
look at the open project page in the wiki. There is a collection of
projects which need some work. Note that although these projects are
mostly targeted at GSoC they could be processed out of GSoC context too:
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects

Best regards

Christian Mauderer