new to rtems , looking for some help

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Mon Jan 22 09:01:05 UTC 2018

Hi Vijay,

I usually start the configuration from the top level directory of rtems, but I would assume that you need to give configure the same options about which platform and BSP to build as in the normal setup.
Just running ./configure will probably not work. Check out the getting started pages of the rtems documentation to get a more detailed description on what options are available and necessary in order to start a clean build.

Best regards,

   Jan