RTEMS Tester and Log Files

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sun Jan 21 21:37:36 UTC 2018

On 19/1/18 6:06 pm, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the RTEMS Tester works quite well if it can run the tests step by step. I have a
> board were I can run reliably all tests at once with a custom script. I cannot
> run tests individually due to an instability in the debug support. This produces
> a large text file with the test output of all tests. Is there an option to
> simply feed this file to the rtems-test program and generate the report
> (optionally send it via e-mail)?

There currently is no option. This is a great idea and really good feature to
have. Please raise a ticket and assign it to me.

Does the log have delimiters to identify the next test? I am not sure is the
test BEGIN message is enough to cover the states.

Could you please upload the log somewhere I can get it?