RTEMS 5 tool chain update

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Jul 24 07:51:43 UTC 2018

Hello,

I updated the tool chain (RSB) to use the latest Newlib snapshot
(3.0.0.20180720) and Binutils 2.31.1. An immediate update from the
previous tools based on Newlib 3.0.0 is not necessary.

I merged the RISC-V tool targets riscv32-rtems5 and riscv64-rtems5 into
a common riscv-rtems5 target. On RISC-V only the latest GCC 9
development version is used.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de