want to contribute to project

Cillian O'Donnell cpodonnell8 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:08:46 UTC 2018

On 1 March 2018 at 09:10, Vijay Kumar Banerjee <vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> hello,
>
> while trying to figure out the starting point, I came across this project
> form GSoC 2017 by C.P. O'Donell
>
> https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2017/
> projects/4925375616385024/
>
> Is this the project that has previous works on the project I'm wanting to
> take (#2920) ? If not , please help me find the right one.

Hi Vijay,

Yes that's the one, let me know if you have any questions about it. When I
checked last month coverage is not working with the RTEMS Tester because
the configuration files for the bsps in rtems-tools/tester/rtems have been
converted from .mc to .ini So the old .mc files I mention need to be
converted before it will work again.

This is what I wrote as the final documentation, it should help you
reproduce what I had working last summer.

https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/2017/coveragetools

Try this branch in github for the starting point:

https://github.com/cillianodonnell/rtems-tools/tree/coverage-merge

Good luck with the project,

Cillian.