MMU was Re: Contribute to a project under GSOC 2018

Abhinav Jain jainab.2009 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 06:50:51 UTC 2018

Sir,

Thanks for your time and consideration. I was discussing this project with
Gedare Sir and he guided me, how to proceed.
I am studying various things before proceeding with the code part but for
now, I request you to please guide me what should be my next steps to work
on this project under GSOC'18.

Thanks and Regards
Abhinav Jain