[GSOC] Weekly report

Vidushi Vashishth reachvidu at gmail.com
Tue May 15 01:12:11 UTC 2018

Hi!

As asked by my mentor, I am going to post my weekly project target on the
mailing list every Monday. For this week I have the following planned:

1) Develop use cases (common development problems catered to, etc) for the
rtems tracing support and identify what all needs to be implemented around
with it. This would be documented first in my blog then the users manual.

2) Create a babeltrace conversion formula for CTF conversion. Document it
with sufficient example test cases.

3) Fixing the buffering sample test cases which is currently failing a
rtems-path check on execution.

4) Gain familiarity with barectf, identify methods of integrating it with
rtems-tld output and working on array support for barectf.

Best,
Vidushi