[GSOC] Error in trace buffer generation

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed May 23 06:26:05 UTC 2018

On 23/05/18 08:19, Vidushi Vashishth wrote:
> >>Who created this fileio-trace.ini?
> The fileio-trace.ini file was a sample I downloaded from here :
> https://devel.rtems.org/attachment/wiki/Developer/Tracing/Trace_Buffering/fileio-trace.ini
>
> I made the necessary rtems path and rtems-bsp changes according to my
> machine.

This is exactly why I would like to have all the tracing documentation
in the user manual under version control. I think it is very important
that you start to collect all the information and compose them to a new
chapter in the user manual. It would be good to start with this work
right now. I don't want to look at various wiki pages, blogs, mailing
list e-mails, etc. to get started with the tracing. Once a content is in
the user manual we should delete the second source or add a redirect to
the user manual.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de