How to download the required tar file?

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 17:57:03 UTC 2018

Hello Dannie,

I guess you're looking for the testsuites direcotry under the build
directory.
It can be found somewhere like this

$HOME/development/rtems/kernel/erc32/sparc-rtems5/c/erc32/testsuites

If you're looking for the c code then you can find it under the RTEMS_ROOT
directory.
In my set up the root directory is here:

$HOME/development/rtems/kernel/rtems/testsuites

You can refer to this link to understand the directory structure properly .

https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/develenv/directory.html

Hopefully it was helpful.

regards,
Vijay

PS: Apologies to Chris, if it was disrespectful to respond to a question
that was addressed to him. I certainly didn't mean any disrespect.