[GSOC] CTF generator configuration files

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed May 30 16:03:05 UTC 2018

----- Am 30. Mai 2018 um 13:40 schrieb Vidushi Vashishth reachvidu at gmail.com:

> Thats alright no problem! I will begin work on the documentation.

Ok, good. I am a lazy person and need your documentation to get started. I should be able to reproduce your stuff easily using the new documentation in the user manual.

The phase 1 evaluation phase begins June 11. Up to now you basically delivered only one simple patch and a blog post. You should try to make your work more visible. It is not good to silently work one week and then say that you hand some problems here and there. If there are problems which are not solved in two days, then ask for help on the mailing list.