[POSIX Benchmark Test] psxtmmqrcvblock01 made (GCI 2018)

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Nov 16 14:50:16 UTC 2018

I agree we want to reduce the overall number of executables but the timing
tests which block
need a large set of tasks which do precisely the right thing. You have to
be very careful not to
accidentally measure the overhead of _Thread_Handler or any odd
initialization.

I am happy to see the cases which don't block or unblock merged into single
cases. The
newly added pthread attr tmtest has a lot of cases. But blocking,
unblocking, and preemption
cases need to be separate. They are very precise tests and hard to make
sure they measure
exactly what you think they measure without extras.

--joel