GSoC Project | Basic Support for Trace Compass

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 04:54:50 UTC 2019

*Plan of the week:*
Last week I did some tweak in client program for the idle thread so that
more details are visible in Trace Compass. I will continue to work on the
client program and will produce documentation for the same.

In the console output at someplace, I am getting this type of output:

THREAD_ID:a01001e
THREAD_NAME:737769363a207461
THREAD_NAME:736b2071756575

Does this mean that the same thread_id have two thread_name? If so then
only one thread_name can be stored in
char thread_names[3][65536][THREAD_NAME_SIZE];

--
*Ravindra Kumar Meena*,
B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering,