Graphics libraries in RTEMS

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 15:42:02 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I now have a working framebuffer driver for Beablebone black where I
can already print a picture on the screen. I'm starting to explore the
graphics libraries as the next step in my project.

I have had a look at the RTEMS Graphics toolkit and have built a few
graphics packages from RSB. What's the state of this toolkit and is there
and a sample application built using these libraries that I can take as
a reference?

There's also another library mentioned by Chris at some point in time.
https://github.com/littlevgl/lvgl
This library also looks very interesting for building GUI apps in embedded
systems.

Which library should I start working with and maybe try to port to RTEMS?
Any advice on where to get started?

Thanks,
Vijay