GSoC 2019: POSIX Compliance - FENV Environment probably not working properly in RISCV

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.se
Wed Aug 14 07:18:30 UTC 2019

I have attached the sis manual. Page 17:

"SIS can be connected to gdb through a network socket using the gdb remote interface.
Either start SIS with -gdb, or issue the ’gdb’ command inside SIS, and connect gdb with
’target extended-remote localhost:1234’. The port can be changed using the -port option."

You still need all other options, so to start on a windows host do:

$ riscv-rtems-sis -riscv -nouartrx -gdb

To start gdb, do:

$ riscv-rtems-gdb app.exe

(gdb) target extended-remote localhost:1234

(gdb) load

(gdb) run

To re-run the application, issue a new load command first.

Regards, Jiri.