Add chapter for newib build in RTEMS Docs

Vaibhav Gupta vaibhavgupta40 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 15:47:41 UTC 2019

Hello,
As RTEMS is using "Newlib" as its C library, sometimes RTEMS
developers need to contribute codes directly to it. For example in
my GSoC Project, I have to port various headers to Newlib.

This requires building Newlib on local system, making changes,
using right autoconf-tools version, creating patches, etc.

In my case I referred to the blogs of Aditya. Hesham gave me few advice
during weekly meeting.

I was hoping if we can provide a separate chapter for this in RTEMS Docs
User Manual.
It will be helpful for new developers and also new GSoC and GCI students.

Is it okay to proceed with ?

Vaibhav Gupta