C++ Guide for RTEMS Tools?

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Aug 27 18:08:43 UTC 2019

Hello,

since C++ and Python seems to be the preferred languages for RTEMS Tools I think we need also a C++ guide. I would not re-invent the wheel and just pick up something existing. The Google C++ Style doesn't seem to be completely stupid and it is supported out of the box by clang-format. So, my proposal is to just use it along with:

clang-format -style=Google -i some-file.cc

The Google C++ Style leaves some white space choices undefined. If we choose this style, these gaps should be closed for RTEMS.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de