New Coverity Scan Report Available

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sun Feb 17 19:50:31 UTC 2019

Hi

It looks like the submission I did at the end of last week worked. There
are some fixed issues and about 10 new issues. The new ones seem to be
mostly in the RTL code and BSP code.

FWIW looking through the over 100 outstanding, I see many that need to be
reviewed by someone familiar with that piece of code. Some are for not
checking return values. One in the fdt shell command indicates the argument
processing loop will never be executed which I find hard to believe.

It would be helpful if everyone who can takes a look at the report. I am
happy to help decipher the reports.

--joel