GSoC Status update : BBB Framebuffer Project

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 16:14:42 UTC 2019

Hello all,

This is a mail to update my weekly status since the meeting got
canceled this week.

Progress:
* Completed mmap patch :
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2019-July/026680.html
This patch is pending approval. I'm not sure if it was supposed
to be merged or will it be merged after some test runs in fb or
PRU?
* Added documentation for Beagle BSP
* Sent Patch for documenting Device Tree:
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2019-July/026775.html

Blocker:
The Initialization is still not fixed. Christian ordered a display cape
and will test without HDMI.

Next:
I'm a bit short of ideas and waiting for feedback from Christian about
the test using cape. Meanwhile, I'm trying to write a few docs. Also
wrote blog on how to write an application in libbsd for the wider audience.

Thanks,
Vijay