GSoC Project | Basic Support for Trace Compass

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:39:13 UTC 2019

> > Okay. It worked. I have placed it in mis/record directory.
> >
> > It is a binary file. So I directly made a push to my GitHub rtems-tools
> > repository workplace.
> >
> https://github.com/rmeena840/rtems-tools/commit/70d527dcf8ae8a5026dd1af79e4d27c5adcbdade
> >
> > Have a look.
>
> For whatever reason this file has only 98304 bytes. The content looks
> all right. So, the next step is to modify the client so that it can read
> from a file instead of the TCP stream.

I am trying to write code to read from the original raw record item.

Does this follow this structure?

typedef struct client_item {
  union {
    SLIST_ENTRY( client_item ) free_node;
    RB_ENTRY( client_item )    active_node;
  };
  uint64_t                     ns;
  uint32_t                     cpu;
  rtems_record_event           event;
  uint64_t                     data;
  uint64_t                     counter;
} client_item;

I am getting wrong value here? I tested with stream data. I am getting the
right values from the binary file.

--
*Ravindra Kumar Meena*,
B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering,