GSoC requirements and suggested projects

Federica Di Lauro federicadilauro1998 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 09:39:37 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,
I'm at my 2 year undergraduate in Computer Science and I recently got
interested in embedded systems.
My current experience includes:
- Operatives Systems course
- Computer Architecture course (specifically studied MIPS32 architecture)
- Basic knowledge of C++, python, Java programming languages
- Arduino's projects and basic knowledge of electronics

I'd really like to contribute to this project and get to know first hand
about real time SO, could my current experience and completing the "hello
world" project be enough?
If so, could you suggest what projects would be adequate to my experience?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Federica Di Lauro