BSP Basics in Doxygen Recommendations?

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Mar 14 12:53:32 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am about to update the Doxygen Recommendations in the RTEMS Software
Engineering handbook. Currently, there is a lot of other content mixed
in such as "BSP Basics". We should really try to avoid all the
duplication across the documentation set which is simply not
maintainable. What is the right spot for information relevant to a BSP
writer/maintainer (source tree layout, expected driver, documentation,
etc.)? Should this be

* a section in the RTEMS Software Engineering handbook, or

* a section in the RTEMS BSP and Driver Guide?

Should the RTEMS BSP and Driver Guide be merged into the RTEMS Software
Engineering handbook?

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de